Monday, September 26, 2011

Upcoming

Come 29th or 30th, I'm going to start blogging like crazy. You'll see book reviews, game reviews, movie reviews........what to look for, what not to, personal opinions about everything...........a whole lots coming up. I would suggest you stay tuned for more!!!!
P.S. I'm also going to be discussing new upcoming game consoles (Wii U) and certain specifications we can figure out by ourselves.
This place is about to get loads more perasonalized.
P.S.S. Want some jokes? Well, I can't give you those, But if you want to hear your favorite songs remade with silly themes, go to Harshit Jain's blog:http://myremixonline.wordpress.com/
If you want some intelligent thinking, try out Ravi's blog: scoop20.blogspot.com. I don't blame you if you get stumped. Ill give you guys some more interesting blogs that you might want to try. Oh, yeah, here's my friends blog where he puts all his writing: arnavdasgupta.blogspot.com. We made a competition to see who could get more views and I'm currently beating him buy over a thousand views, although he created his blog a year before mine! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment