Monday, September 26, 2011

Going Wrong



Loads of stuff go wrong everyday. You're computer crashes, it shuts down when you're typing an essay (and you never saved the essay), etc. But loads of stuff have happened to me.
One time, when I double clicked on the Google Chrome icon on my BumpTop (we'll talk about that later) apparently it flipped out.
Cause it opened a whopping 97 times.
My computer crashed before I could take a screen clipping. Restarting my computer, I tried  my luck by clicking it again.
 And it worked like a charm.
Another 61 windows opened. Here's the clip:













Crazy,isn't it? I even made a buzz post on it:

My computer would continually crash and freeze before, when I was posting. Writing a post would take ten minutes, and putting a picture would take half an hour with all that patient waiting for the browser to respond. Apparently blogger can take more of a weightage now, since it hasn't crashed in a long time.
Angry memories, anyone? Share them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment